(engine noise)- [Man] Here we are at Little Bow.
Gonna be enjoying the lake today.
That's my buddy Aaron, his boat.
Everett, Sean is with us he's running back there now.
We're taking out the rock stars.
Time to open these babies up and see what they got.
- Hey!- [Man] Boating day!- Boating day.
It's gorgeous out.
- [Man] Yeah it's gorgeous.
It's probably about 30 degrees celsius.
- [Everett] Like 140 for you Americans.
- [Man] Yep, not that hot.
- [Everett] That's how hot it feels to us.
- [Man] What's up Sean?- Just getting Everett's rubber.
- [Man] Woo.
What kind of boat is this Aaron?- It's a Yamaha AR2-30.
- [Man] Nice.
- [Sean] It's a really sweet boat.
- [Man] It's a jet boat.
- Twin-Engine jet boat.
- [Man] Nice.
- [Everett] Yeah, let's do it.
(heavy metal music)(chattering)- [Sean] Whoa.
- [Man] Oh sorry about that.
(sound of boat engine)(yelling)- [Sean] Wow it just got really hot.
- [Man] Awesome yeah it did get really hot, holy cow.
(chattering)- [Everett] Just got a good case of vertigo there.
- [Sean] What a great ride, thanks Aaron.
- [Everett] Alright so I was thinking we should justput one of the stands back here then we can fill them upand then throw it into the water from there.
- [Man] Yeah a one-at-a-time kinda idea?- [Everett] Yeah.
- [Man] GoPro on each.
- [Everett] You going in now eh bud?- [Man] Our captain just went overboard, see you later.
(laughter)- [Man] I'm driving!(laughter)(engine noises)- [Man] Second run of the Rockstar.
(chattering)Still only quarter throttle.
Still breaking it in.
I need some trip adjustment.
Here we go.
Full-throttle, second tank of gas.
- [Sean] Nice, big circle.
- [Everett] Travis watch your foot.
(ambient music)(cheering)(dramatic music)(epic music)- [Aaron] So is there any big prop marks on there?- [Travis] Yeah man he nailed me right here, right there.
But that's what happens man that's okay.
Just crossing by I didn't even get it on cam.
- [Everett] I couldn't even see them.
- [Travis] Oh look at this.
Well that's part of the problem of why we'renot going anywhere.
Plus we just noticed as you were driving away, you gota crack in your hull but it's not from thelittle ding just now, I think it's from a big flip.
- [Everett] I think it's from that barrel roll we did.
- [Travis] Yeah man.
(breaking glass)It's such a big boat, it's massive.
Check it right here.
Big crack down the side, can't see it cause of my shadow.
There we go, thanks Aaron.
That is a mega split but, hey what do you think, epoxy?- [Aaron] Absolutely.
- [Travis] Epoxy can fix that.
- He's like how can I get one?- [Travis] I am the strong silent type.
- [Everett] How to convince the wife but how,my car, how can I tow it around?- [Travis] Big dog in a little apartment.
What's the horsepower Aaron?- [Aaron] 320.
- [Travis] 320.
Rumble rumble rumble rumble rumble.
Everett, how'd you get over there?- I swam!(laughter)- [Travis] Nice.
Good job dude, like a pro.